LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign is about 86% of the way to its goal.
Public Relations and Development Director Julie Nelson says in the days between Christmas and New Years, people walked in with checks totaling $18,535. $5,000 of that has been matched by a La Crosse couple.
That puts the total campaign at $562,549.74. This year's goal is $650,000.
The Red Kettle Campaign continues through the end of January.
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Attorney general announces deal on drug overdose treatment
- Viterbo students spend one night homeless
- The Latest: Dakota Access pipeline could be operating soon
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Organic conference returns to La Crosse
- Appeals court hearing arguments in Wisconsin voting cases
- Downtown Minneapolis hospital announces layoffs
- WSU Baseball drafts 14-year-old for team
- City of La Crosse looks to crowdsource Buzz's Bikes fix