LA CROSSE, Wis. -- The Salvation Army in La Crosse saw record numbers for its annual fundraising, but the organization still fell short of its goal.
Salvation Army officials say this year's Red Kettle campaign raised $575,000 from November 18 to January 31, a record amount for kettle collections.
This total is $58,000 short of the organizations $632,000 goal.
In early January, the Salvation Army said is was $106,000 short of its fundraising goal.
You can also donate by mailing a check to this address:
- Salvation Army - 223 North Eighth Street, La Crosse, WI 54601
You can also donate online by clicking here.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.