LA CROSSE, Wis. -- The Salvation Army in La Crosse saw record numbers for its annual fundraising, but the organization still fell short of its goal.
Salvation Army officials say this year's Red Kettle campaign raised $575,000 from November 18 to January 31, a record amount for kettle collections.
This total is $58,000 short of the organizations $632,000 goal.
In early January, the Salvation Army said is was $106,000 short of its fundraising goal.
You can also donate by mailing a check to this address:
- Salvation Army - 223 North Eighth Street, La Crosse, WI 54601
You can also donate online by clicking here.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers