STOUGHTON, Wis. (AP) - A propane tanker truck has overturned on an icy Dane County road and leaked a small amount of LP gas.
Sheriff's officials say the tanker carrying 2,600 pounds of propane slid on a curve on Lake Kegonsa Rd. in the town of Rutland about 7:30 a.m. Thursday.
The driver of the truck wasn't injured. Sheriff's spokeswoman Elise Schaffer says no evacuations in the area were necessary.
The road was closed for several hours.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building