STOUGHTON, Wis. (AP) - A propane tanker truck has overturned on an icy Dane County road and leaked a small amount of LP gas.
Sheriff's officials say the tanker carrying 2,600 pounds of propane slid on a curve on Lake Kegonsa Rd. in the town of Rutland about 7:30 a.m. Thursday.
The driver of the truck wasn't injured. Sheriff's spokeswoman Elise Schaffer says no evacuations in the area were necessary.
The road was closed for several hours.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.