MILWAUKEE (AP) - President Barack Obama has a visit planned to Milwaukee.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports it's on Thursday as part of his itinerary after his State of the Union speech.
In a mass email message, White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer said Tuesday's speech will focus on the president's economic agenda.
The president also plans stops in Maryland and the Pittsburgh area Wednesday and the Nashville area Thursday.
The White House provided no other details Saturday.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks