MILWAUKEE (AP) - President Barack Obama has a visit planned to Milwaukee.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports it's on Thursday as part of his itinerary after his State of the Union speech.
In a mass email message, White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer said Tuesday's speech will focus on the president's economic agenda.
The president also plans stops in Maryland and the Pittsburgh area Wednesday and the Nashville area Thursday.
The White House provided no other details Saturday.
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged Dec. 22 shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Search resumes for girl missing in western Iowa river