MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - The two grand-prize-winning Powerball tickets were sold in Arizona and Missouri, but seven tickets sold in Minnesota qualified as nice consolation prizes.
State lottery officials say one ticket sold in Minnesota matched all five numbers but not the Powerball. That ticket is worth $1 million.
Six other tickets matched four of the five numbers along with the Powerball. Each of those tickets is worth $10,000.
If you played Powerball, the numbers you should have played for Wednesday's drawing were 5, 16, 22, 23 and 29, and a Powerball of 6. The drawing was worth $587.5 million.
The next Powerball jackpot will be worth $40 million.
- Copyright 2016 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- On Your Side - Guide to Buying Glasses Online
- VIDEO: Area couples prepare for wedding season
- VIDEO: De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- VIDEO: Local event helps connect military families
- VIDEO: Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests