MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - The two grand-prize-winning Powerball tickets were sold in Arizona and Missouri, but seven tickets sold in Minnesota qualified as nice consolation prizes.
State lottery officials say one ticket sold in Minnesota matched all five numbers but not the Powerball. That ticket is worth $1 million.
Six other tickets matched four of the five numbers along with the Powerball. Each of those tickets is worth $10,000.
If you played Powerball, the numbers you should have played for Wednesday's drawing were 5, 16, 22, 23 and 29, and a Powerball of 6. The drawing was worth $587.5 million.
The next Powerball jackpot will be worth $40 million.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers