LA CRESCENT, Minn. (WKBT) - Power has been restored to La Crescent and La Crosse residents, according to Xcel Energy's online coverage map.
Xcel Energy said its transformer blew out around 4 p.m. Monday leaving about 3,5000 people without power.
Xcel said the damage was related to storms that rolled in. The company brought a mobile transformer to turn the power back on.
Gundersen Health System's La Crescent Clinic announced Monday evening that it won't open until Noon Tuesday because of the power outage in that area.
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 25, 2017
- Area church making capes for kids in pediatric ward
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- La Crosse Children's Museum celebrates 18 years
- Lawmakers push bill to address dropped rural cellphone calls