LA CRESCENT, Minn. (WKBT) - Power has been restored to La Crescent and La Crosse residents, according to Xcel Energy's online coverage map.
Xcel Energy said its transformer blew out around 4 p.m. Monday leaving about 3,5000 people without power.
Xcel said the damage was related to storms that rolled in. The company brought a mobile transformer to turn the power back on.
Gundersen Health System's La Crescent Clinic announced Monday evening that it won't open until Noon Tuesday because of the power outage in that area.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016