LA CRESCENT, Minn. (WKBT) - Power has been restored to La Crescent and La Crosse residents, according to Xcel Energy's online coverage map.
Xcel Energy said its transformer blew out around 4 p.m. Monday leaving about 3,5000 people without power.
Xcel said the damage was related to storms that rolled in. The company brought a mobile transformer to turn the power back on.
Gundersen Health System's La Crescent Clinic announced Monday evening that it won't open until Noon Tuesday because of the power outage in that area.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Prison launches service dog training program
- Heart disease survivor pushes forward
- Flooding affecting Memorial Day camping in La Crosse
- Father-son team arrested in Chicago-to-La Crosse drug trade, police say
- La Crosse Valley View Mall for sale by property owner
- Emergency responders take part in mass casualty drill at La Crosse airport
- Gehl Foods distributed nacho cheese linked to fatal botulism
- "Share the Love" donation to Family & Children's Center
- Bennett getting acclimated quickly to Packers