LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Area postal workers spent Presidents Day at the bowling alley.
It was all part of the La Crosse Area Postal Credit Union's 6th annual bowl for kids event. The event took place earlier today at play more lanes in La Crosse. All proceeds from the event go to the Children's Miracle Network.
Organizers say it's a great way for the employees have a little fun after a long winter.
"They've put in some long hard days and it's a way for them to kick back and raise money for a needy cause," said Sue Jacobson, President of the La Crosse Area Postal Credit Union.
Organizers hope to raise more than $20,000 from the event
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.