LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Area postal workers spent Presidents Day at the bowling alley.
It was all part of the La Crosse Area Postal Credit Union's 6th annual bowl for kids event. The event took place earlier today at play more lanes in La Crosse. All proceeds from the event go to the Children's Miracle Network.
Organizers say it's a great way for the employees have a little fun after a long winter.
"They've put in some long hard days and it's a way for them to kick back and raise money for a needy cause," said Sue Jacobson, President of the La Crosse Area Postal Credit Union.
Organizers hope to raise more than $20,000 from the event
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US