LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Expansions at the La Crosse Regional Airport are becoming possible thanks to a partnership with area businesses.
The Airport's 'LSE Leaders' program aims to expand airport services through commitments with local businesses. The program is a chance for business leaders to support the La Crosse Regional Airport by conducting their business travel through the airport.
The hope is these commitments will create demand for more services in La Crosse.
"If we can show the airlines that our business community supports the local airport and that they're using it, that'll go a long ways with being able to hopefully convince them to add additional services," said La Crosse Regional Airport Director Clinton Torp.
A TSA Pre-check is coming to the airport as well, giving travelers a chance to make their trip through the security gates a little easier and faster.
You can apply to the program at TSA.gov.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race