MADISON, Wis. - A man who was screaming and throwing merchandise at West Towne Mall had been smoking synthetic marijuana, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said Cyrus J. Hunter, 44, of Dane, created the disturbance in the Boston Store men's department Wednesday afternoon.
Witnesses told police Hunter was also acting wildly in the parking lot.
Hunter was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct and on a parole violation.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota