ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) - St. Cloud police have released the name of a man found dead inside a burning garage this week.
He is identified as 24-year-old Torrey Niles Wiebke of St. Cloud.
The St. Cloud Times reports police did not release his name right away because they were trying to find his next of kin.
Police have not released the cause of the man's death. He was found dead inside a garage Tuesday night after firefighters put out a blaze inside the garage, which was detached from a home where renters live.
Police say Wiebke didn't live at the house and isn't connected to the owners.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest