BELOIT, Wis. (AP) - Police are looking for two suspects who fled from the scene of a fatal crash in Beloit.
Authorities say Cassondra Sympson was a passenger in a vehicle that was struck at an intersection Sunday. Police say the 21-year-old Beloit woman died before a medical helicopter arrived at the scene. Three others in her vehicle were taken to a local hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries. The injured included two children younger than two.
The Beloit Daily News says two suspects in the vehicle that struck the victims' vehicle fled the scene on foot. Authorities say the suspects were traveling at a high rate of speed when they hit the victims' vehicle.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Bushes' spokesman: George H.W., Barbara 'both on the upswing'
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice