TOMAH, Wis. - Two people are found dead at a home in Tomah Monday morning.
Tomah Police were dispatched to the 500 block of North Glendale Avenue around 10:30 for a report of two unresponsive people.
Police tell News 8 upon entering the scene, they found Michael Bobak, 35 and Tracey Small, 25 dead.
On Tuesday, police say no obvious signs of injuries or weapons were found at the scene.16907678
The Wisconsin Department of Criminal Investigation, Wisconsin State Crime Lab, and Wisconsin State patrol hare helping with the investigation.
A neighbor near the scene says there have been police cars there all day and the area is taped off.
The deceased lived with two children; police say they are in good condition.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race