SPARTA, Wis. - Two men are being held in the Monroe County Jail on suspicion of running a methamphetamine lab in a Sparta apartment.
Sparta police arrested Daniel Klinkenberg, 27, of La Crosse, and Greg Arnold, 28, of Sparta, on Friday after executing a search warrant at 113 1/2 East Oak Street.
Police say toxic chemicals related to the production of methamphetamines were in the apartment. Personnel from the state Division of Criminal Investigation meth lab team removed the dangerous chemicals.18038948
The Monroe County District Attorney's Office plans to file several drug-related charges against the two men. Klinkenberg and Arnold's bond hearings are scheduled for Monday afternoon.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death