SPARTA, Wis. - Two men are being held in the Monroe County Jail on suspicion of running a methamphetamine lab in a Sparta apartment.
Sparta police arrested Daniel Klinkenberg, 27, of La Crosse, and Greg Arnold, 28, of Sparta, on Friday after executing a search warrant at 113 1/2 East Oak Street.
Police say toxic chemicals related to the production of methamphetamines were in the apartment. Personnel from the state Division of Criminal Investigation meth lab team removed the dangerous chemicals.18038948
The Monroe County District Attorney's Office plans to file several drug-related charges against the two men. Klinkenberg and Arnold's bond hearings are scheduled for Monday afternoon.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather