DAVENPORT, Iowa (AP) - Police in eastern Iowa are investigating the fatal stabbing of a man in the parking lot of a Davenport strip club.
the Quad-City Times reports that Davenport police were called early Saturday morning to The Chorus Line, where they discovered the gravely wounded man. Police have not yet identified the victim pending notification of his family.
Police say he was taken to Genesis Medical Center, where he died.
An autopsy has been scheduled. Police have not released other details of the crime.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter
- Iowa man found mentally fit to stand trial in double murder
- Iowa court offices to be closed Friday due to budget cuts
- "Share the Love" donation to Family & Children's Center
- Bennett getting acclimated quickly to Packers