MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee police say the body found in a garbage bag over the weekend was that of a man missing for more than two months.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office says the body of 53-year-old Dwight Killibrew was identified through fingerprints.
The Milwaukee Police Department had been searching for Killibrew since he was reported missing Dec. 14. His body was found Sunday.
An autopsy is scheduled Wednesday. Police continue investigating.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building