MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee police say the body found in a garbage bag over the weekend was that of a man missing for more than two months.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office says the body of 53-year-old Dwight Killibrew was identified through fingerprints.
The Milwaukee Police Department had been searching for Killibrew since he was reported missing Dec. 14. His body was found Sunday.
An autopsy is scheduled Wednesday. Police continue investigating.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.