HOLMEN, Wis. - Holmen police arrested Nicholas Kamprud, 18, of Holmen Thursday in connection to several car break-ins that happened during September and October.
Police say 25 cases of car entries in Holmen were cleared through their investigation. Police also linked Kamprud to vehicle entries in Bangor and Brice Prairie.
Several items that may have been stolen from the vehicles were recovered by police, including knives, binoculars, a bow, a watch, tools, car adapters, a car stereo, earrings, gaming controllers and Xbox and Playstation games.17434762
If you are missing items like these, you're asked to contact Holmen police investigator Sedevie at (608) 526-4212.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners