HOLMEN, Wis. - Holmen police arrested Nicholas Kamprud, 18, of Holmen Thursday in connection to several car break-ins that happened during September and October.
Police say 25 cases of car entries in Holmen were cleared through their investigation. Police also linked Kamprud to vehicle entries in Bangor and Brice Prairie.
Several items that may have been stolen from the vehicles were recovered by police, including knives, binoculars, a bow, a watch, tools, car adapters, a car stereo, earrings, gaming controllers and Xbox and Playstation games.17434762
If you are missing items like these, you're asked to contact Holmen police investigator Sedevie at (608) 526-4212.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure