GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Green Bay police arrested 21 people at the Packers' NFC wildcard playoff game versus the Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field.
WLUK-TV reports it's the highest arrest total this season.
Of those arrested Saturday, eight were for unlawful conduct, three for unlawful conduct and trespassing, and three for unlawful conduct and resisting. Two were arrested for unlawful conduct and battery. Three other people were arrested for underage drinking. One person was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting. Another person was arrested for drug possession
Police haven't said yet how many people were ejected from the game.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.