GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Green Bay police arrested 21 people at the Packers' NFC wildcard playoff game versus the Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field.
WLUK-TV reports it's the highest arrest total this season.
Of those arrested Saturday, eight were for unlawful conduct, three for unlawful conduct and trespassing, and three for unlawful conduct and resisting. Two were arrested for unlawful conduct and battery. Three other people were arrested for underage drinking. One person was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting. Another person was arrested for drug possession
Police haven't said yet how many people were ejected from the game.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists