BAGLEY, Minn. (AP) - Police says the deaths of a 41-year-old man and his mother in northern Minnesota appear to be a murder-suicide.
Bagley Police Chief Larry Peterson identifies the victims as Jack Gerbracht of Bagley and his 64-year-old mother, Darlene Gerbracht.
Preliminary autopsy results indicate the two were shot to death.
Clearwater County sheriff's authorities found the bodies at a home in Bagley after getting a 911 call Monday evening.
The mother and son did not live together. Police are still investigating.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser