BAGLEY, Minn. (AP) - Police says the deaths of a 41-year-old man and his mother in northern Minnesota appear to be a murder-suicide.
Bagley Police Chief Larry Peterson identifies the victims as Jack Gerbracht of Bagley and his 64-year-old mother, Darlene Gerbracht.
Preliminary autopsy results indicate the two were shot to death.
Clearwater County sheriff's authorities found the bodies at a home in Bagley after getting a 911 call Monday evening.
The mother and son did not live together. Police are still investigating.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline