LA CROSSE, WI - Wednesday, October 9 is Unity Day, a day to stand up against bullying.
Send us your photos! We may use them on-air and as part of hour-long special, "From Cruelty to Compassion: A Community Conversation." It will air on October 24 at 6 p.m. on WKBT.
We have a panel of experts to talk about bullying and how we can be more compassionate as part of the hour-long special. Send us a question that we might use in the show. You can send us a message or post on Facebook, send us a tweet @news8news, or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- La Crosse Recycling Fair begins this Sunday
- ‘Youth & Government Day' offers students insight into local government