LA CROSSE, WI - Wednesday, October 9 is Unity Day, a day to stand up against bullying.
Send us your photos! We may use them on-air and as part of hour-long special, "From Cruelty to Compassion: A Community Conversation." It will air on October 24 at 6 p.m. on WKBT.
We have a panel of experts to talk about bullying and how we can be more compassionate as part of the hour-long special. Send us a question that we might use in the show. You can send us a message or post on Facebook, send us a tweet @news8news, or send us an email: email@example.com.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death