LA CROSSE, WI - Wednesday, October 9 is Unity Day, a day to stand up against bullying.
Send us your photos! We may use them on-air and as part of hour-long special, "From Cruelty to Compassion: A Community Conversation." It will air on October 24 at 6 p.m. on WKBT.
We have a panel of experts to talk about bullying and how we can be more compassionate as part of the hour-long special. Send us a question that we might use in the show. You can send us a message or post on Facebook, send us a tweet @news8news, or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Death doula guides patients, families through death process
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire
- Wisconsin Elections head says reduced staff poses risks
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Police arrest minor for threat that closed Iowa high school
- Police: World War II hand grenade found in Marion home