LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Someone snuck into the La Crosse County Landfill, took a utility vehicle and drove around the landfill and crashed, according to a La Crosse police report.
The ATV was found rolled onto the passenger side of the vehicle in the northeastern corner of the landfill and had damage to the lights and tailgate, the report stated.
Police said the incident happened between 7:30 p.m. on June 27 and 8 a.m. on June 28.
If you have any information on this incident, call the La Crosse Police Department at (608) 789-7200.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract