LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Someone snuck into the La Crosse County Landfill, took a utility vehicle and drove around the landfill and crashed, according to a La Crosse police report.
The ATV was found rolled onto the passenger side of the vehicle in the northeastern corner of the landfill and had damage to the lights and tailgate, the report stated.
Police said the incident happened between 7:30 p.m. on June 27 and 8 a.m. on June 28.
If you have any information on this incident, call the La Crosse Police Department at (608) 789-7200.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration