ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) - Police say a pedestrian was struck and killed by a cab driver in St. Cloud.
Authorities say Timothy Martin, 33, was hit while crossing the street between the Press Bar and Le St. Germain Hotel about 2 a.m. Sunday. Police say Martin was struck by a Tuxedo Taxi cab while walking outside the crosswalk.
WJON radio reports the St. Cloud man fell backward and struck his head. He was taken to St. Cloud Hospital where he later died. Authorities say the driver of the taxi is a 22-year-old St. Cloud man.
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse