LA CROSSE, Wis. - A pedestrian was hit by a vehicle Wednesday morning near the 500 block of 4th Street South in downtown La Crosse.
Tri-State Ambulance Director of Operations Tom Tornstrom said the incident happened at about 8 a.m. Emergency crews transported the man to a local hospital with potentially life-threatening injuries. There is no word on his condition at this time.
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls