TOWN of LAGRANGE, Wis. - A 17-year-old girl suffered non-life-threatening injuries after a one-vehicle crash in the Town of LaGrange Thursday night.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Department says county dispatch got a 911 call at 7:02 p.m. reporting a vehicle in a field and a man carrying a female from the vehicle.
Authorities say the driver, Miranda Bennett, 17, was driving southbound on Formica Road when she lost control of her vehicle, skidded off the road and hit a tree stump. The car came to a rest in a field.
The sheriff's department says a passerby helped Bennett out of her vehicle and was then transported by Tomah Ambulance to Tomah Memorial Hospital.
Authorities say speed may be a factor in the crash.
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Bond reduced in university student death case
- Iowa man who broke baby daughter's bones gets probation
- Dispatchers receive call about possible homicide
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking