GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - If you're a Packers season-ticket holder, you'll be finding out in the next few days whether you've won a conditional drawing for two Super Bowl tickets.
The team says the drawing was conducted last week, and winners are being notified this week. All season-ticket holders were eligible, whether their account was a club seat or part of the Green or Gold packages.
The tickets would be valid only if Green Bay gets to the Super Bowl. If that happens, drawing winners will be allowed to buy a pair of tickets at $850 a piece. Payment would be due by Jan. 17 at 5 p.m.
The Packers say they can't reveal the number of tickets that would be available, citing league confidentiality rules.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership