GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - If you're a Packers season-ticket holder, you'll be finding out in the next few days whether you've won a conditional drawing for two Super Bowl tickets.
The team says the drawing was conducted last week, and winners are being notified this week. All season-ticket holders were eligible, whether their account was a club seat or part of the Green or Gold packages.
The tickets would be valid only if Green Bay gets to the Super Bowl. If that happens, drawing winners will be allowed to buy a pair of tickets at $850 a piece. Payment would be due by Jan. 17 at 5 p.m.
The Packers say they can't reveal the number of tickets that would be available, citing league confidentiality rules.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016