GREEN BAY, WI (WKBT) - The Green Bay Packers will take on the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, December 8 at noon.
The NFL announced Monday that kickoff has been changed from 7:30 p.m. due to flex scheduling.
The Lambeau Field Atrium will open to fans at 8 a.m. on December 8, along with the Lambeau Field parking lots and Tundra Tailgate Zone. Gates to seating areas will open at 10 a.m.
Flex scheduling began in week 11, with Sunday night games subject to change through the end of the regular season. The December 8 Packers game will be broadcast on FOX.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- Mayo study proposes method to lower circumcision costs
- La Crosse County sees record home sales in 2016
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature