GREEN BAY, WI (WKBT) - The Green Bay Packers will take on the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, December 8 at noon.
The NFL announced Monday that kickoff has been changed from 7:30 p.m. due to flex scheduling.
The Lambeau Field Atrium will open to fans at 8 a.m. on December 8, along with the Lambeau Field parking lots and Tundra Tailgate Zone. Gates to seating areas will open at 10 a.m.
Flex scheduling began in week 11, with Sunday night games subject to change through the end of the regular season. The December 8 Packers game will be broadcast on FOX.
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse