GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - They showed up in their best, and sometimes bizarre, green and gold to show their allegiance to the Green Bay Packers and to audition for a reality show about cheesehead fans.
Producers from Style Network plan to shoot a pilot about the Packers faithful and met with about 80 fans Thursday night at the Stadium View Bar near the team's headquarters at Lambeau Field.
Casting associate Kjerstin Johnson says they're looking for the most energetic, loudest and passionate fans they can find. The Green Bay Press-Gazette says producers plan to film a pilot before the end of the year. Fans wore cheeseheads, team jerseys loaded with Packer buttons and plenty of green-and-gold jewelry to the audition.
The Style Network's shows include "Big Rich Texas", "Jerseylicious" and "Tia & Tamera."
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge