GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - They showed up in their best, and sometimes bizarre, green and gold to show their allegiance to the Green Bay Packers and to audition for a reality show about cheesehead fans.
Producers from Style Network plan to shoot a pilot about the Packers faithful and met with about 80 fans Thursday night at the Stadium View Bar near the team's headquarters at Lambeau Field.
Casting associate Kjerstin Johnson says they're looking for the most energetic, loudest and passionate fans they can find. The Green Bay Press-Gazette says producers plan to film a pilot before the end of the year. Fans wore cheeseheads, team jerseys loaded with Packer buttons and plenty of green-and-gold jewelry to the audition.
The Style Network's shows include "Big Rich Texas", "Jerseylicious" and "Tia & Tamera."
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Dayton names new Minnesota State Lottery director
- Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention
- Walker: Not my job to remove Sheriff Clarke after jail death
- Minnesota woman gets probation for supporting al-Shabab