LA CROSSE, Wis. - Organ music filled the air at the Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine in La Crosse.
The first in a six-performance summer organ concert series that draws musicians from across the country was on Sunday.
Two organists come each month during the summer to perform a variety of organ music.
The organizer, Brian Luckner said he started the series six years ago.
He said at the beginning he used to have to call around to find organists who wanted to play, but now he has so many requests there's a waiting list.20495702
"I think the real draw is the outstanding organ in an acoustically outstanding space," said Luckner.
Each performance is free to the public.
For a schedule of the concert series visit, http://www.guadalupeshrine.org/events/organ-concerts
- Arcadia flooding evacuates homes, keeps thousands of employees from work
- Flood waters rise quickly in Centerville
- Destruction after EF-1 tornado rips through McGregor, Iowa
- Storm destroys historical plane in Prairie Du Chien
- Ontario suffers serious damage after heavy rain
- UPDATED STORM DAMAGE REPORTS
- Red Cross opening shelters in four locations
- July 19/20 Storm Pictures
- La Crosse Parks & Rec close all city trails
- City of Onalaska urging residents to sign up for emergency system