LA CROSSE, Wis. - Organ music filled the air at the Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine in La Crosse.
The first in a six-performance summer organ concert series that draws musicians from across the country was on Sunday.
Two organists come each month during the summer to perform a variety of organ music.
The organizer, Brian Luckner said he started the series six years ago.
He said at the beginning he used to have to call around to find organists who wanted to play, but now he has so many requests there's a waiting list.20495702
"I think the real draw is the outstanding organ in an acoustically outstanding space," said Luckner.
Each performance is free to the public.
For a schedule of the concert series visit, http://www.guadalupeshrine.org/events/organ-concerts
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building