LA CROSSE, Wis. - Organ music filled the air at the Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine in La Crosse.
The first in a six-performance summer organ concert series that draws musicians from across the country was on Sunday.
Two organists come each month during the summer to perform a variety of organ music.
The organizer, Brian Luckner said he started the series six years ago.
He said at the beginning he used to have to call around to find organists who wanted to play, but now he has so many requests there's a waiting list.20495702
"I think the real draw is the outstanding organ in an acoustically outstanding space," said Luckner.
Each performance is free to the public.
For a schedule of the concert series visit, http://www.guadalupeshrine.org/events/organ-concerts
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.