TOWNSHIP of VIROQUA, Wis. - The Vernon County Sheriff's Department says one person was injured in a two-vehicle crash on Friday afternoon in the township of Viroqua.
Authorities say Hadley Hodges of Viroqua was traveling westbound on Cherry Grove Road and failed to yield the right of way. Kimberly Schulze of rural LaFarge was driving northbound on Railroad Avenue and struck Hodges' vehicle in the intersection.
Schulze was transported to the Vernon Memorial Hospital. She was later transferred to Gundersen Lutheran for further evaluation of her injuries.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners