TOWNSHIP of VIROQUA, Wis. - The Vernon County Sheriff's Department says one person was injured in a two-vehicle crash on Friday afternoon in the township of Viroqua.
Authorities say Hadley Hodges of Viroqua was traveling westbound on Cherry Grove Road and failed to yield the right of way. Kimberly Schulze of rural LaFarge was driving northbound on Railroad Avenue and struck Hodges' vehicle in the intersection.
Schulze was transported to the Vernon Memorial Hospital. She was later transferred to Gundersen Lutheran for further evaluation of her injuries.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Minnesota city to unleash goats on invasive plants
- Minnesota residents help homeless man
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm