TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - Police report a man has died following a car versus motorcycle accident Friday morning in Tomah.
One of the two occupants of the motorcycle, Emmanuel Camacho Evans, died after sustaining life-threatening injuries following the crash. The other rider Aden Jesus Acosta Sanchez is in critical condition.
At approximately 10:45 A.M. Tomah Police Department were dispatched to a traffic crash on N. Superior Avenue at Julie Street.
Initial investigation revealed that a motorcycle was traveling north on N. Superior Avenue and struck the driver's side of a pickup truck that was attempting to cross N. Superior Avenue.
The driver of the truck, Summer Ann Fowler Minney, did not sustain any injuries related to the traffic crash.
This crash remains under investigation by the Tomah Police Department.
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Statewide personal care worker shortage creates uncertain future
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- Padesky, Dutton move on in city council primary
- Radtke, Schaumberg advance in Trempealeau Co. judge primary
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 21, 2017
- Adaptive Sports League wraps up winter season with floor hockey tourney
- February Primaries bring voters out in La Crosse