TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - Police report a man has died following a car versus motorcycle accident Friday morning in Tomah.
One of the two occupants of the motorcycle, Emmanuel Camacho Evans, died after sustaining life-threatening injuries following the crash. The other rider Aden Jesus Acosta Sanchez is in critical condition.
At approximately 10:45 A.M. Tomah Police Department were dispatched to a traffic crash on N. Superior Avenue at Julie Street.
Initial investigation revealed that a motorcycle was traveling north on N. Superior Avenue and struck the driver's side of a pickup truck that was attempting to cross N. Superior Avenue.
The driver of the truck, Summer Ann Fowler Minney, did not sustain any injuries related to the traffic crash.
This crash remains under investigation by the Tomah Police Department.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death