TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - Police report a man has died following a car versus motorcycle accident Friday morning in Tomah.
One of the two occupants of the motorcycle, Emmanuel Camacho Evans, died after sustaining life-threatening injuries following the crash. The other rider Aden Jesus Acosta Sanchez is in critical condition.
At approximately 10:45 A.M. Tomah Police Department were dispatched to a traffic crash on N. Superior Avenue at Julie Street.
Initial investigation revealed that a motorcycle was traveling north on N. Superior Avenue and struck the driver's side of a pickup truck that was attempting to cross N. Superior Avenue.
The driver of the truck, Summer Ann Fowler Minney, did not sustain any injuries related to the traffic crash.
This crash remains under investigation by the Tomah Police Department.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- Baby peregrine falcons banded in downtown La Crosse
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 25, 2017
- Program gives books to La Crosse students for summer reading
- Tomah VA, Fort McCoy team up for Memorial Day 5K
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation