LEWISTON , Minn. (WKBT) - Emergency crews responded to a rollover accident just north of Lewiston, Minnesota Friday night.
Gundersen Health System said 29-year-old Antonio Cuaquehua-Rosales is in fair condition Saturday afternoon after losing control of his vehicle on a gravel road and hitting a tree on Friday.
The accident happened just off of Winona County Road 25 on Whistle Pass Drive.
Winona dispatch said Cuaquehua-Rosales was transported by Medlink to Gundersen Health.
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- La Crosse rally supports transgender youth
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Officers go 'wild' in support of Special Olympics
- Family Fest returns to La Crosse Center this weekend
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Judges express skepticism over claims in voting cases