LEWISTON , Minn. (WKBT) - Emergency crews responded to a rollover accident just north of Lewiston, Minnesota Friday night.
Gundersen Health System said 29-year-old Antonio Cuaquehua-Rosales is in fair condition Saturday afternoon after losing control of his vehicle on a gravel road and hitting a tree on Friday.
The accident happened just off of Winona County Road 25 on Whistle Pass Drive.
Winona dispatch said Cuaquehua-Rosales was transported by Medlink to Gundersen Health.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game
- Minnesota House set for floor vote on Real ID
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city
- Fresh snow possible for American Birkebeiner
- U of Iowa eliminating some scholarships as part of cutbacks
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race