ONALASKA, WI - Thousands of dollars are headed into the classroom in Onalaska to help with innovative projects.
The Onalaska Education Foundation awarded nearly $14, 000 in grants Thursday night. They're going to the Onalaska School District and the private and parochial schools in the city.
This year the money will help add iPad software to a French classroom, help students who have fallen behind in reading levels, and help a music department.22632404
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.