ONALASKA, WI - Thousands of dollars are headed into the classroom in Onalaska to help with innovative projects.
The Onalaska Education Foundation awarded nearly $14, 000 in grants Thursday night. They're going to the Onalaska School District and the private and parochial schools in the city.
This year the money will help add iPad software to a French classroom, help students who have fallen behind in reading levels, and help a music department.22632404
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers