ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Onalaska police are investigating a sexual assault that happened at an apartment on the 400 block of Quincy Street Monday afternoon.
An unidentified man entered an apartment at about 1:10 p.m. then bound and sexually assaulted the female resident, according to Onalaska police.
The victim's boyfriend told police he was in the apartment at the time of the assault, but did not hear or see the assailant. The suspect was wearing a mask and she was not able to give a clear description of him, the victim told police. The door to the victim's apartment was unlocked at the time of the incident.
Onalaska police are investigating the incident, but feel the victim was targeted and there is no danger to the general public.
If you have any information on this incident, contact the Onalaska Police Department at (608) 781-9550.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest