ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Onalaska police are investigating a sexual assault that happened at an apartment on the 400 block of Quincy Street Monday afternoon.
An unidentified man entered an apartment at about 1:10 p.m. then bound and sexually assaulted the female resident, according to Onalaska police.
The victim's boyfriend told police he was in the apartment at the time of the assault, but did not hear or see the assailant. The suspect was wearing a mask and she was not able to give a clear description of him, the victim told police. The door to the victim's apartment was unlocked at the time of the incident.
Onalaska police are investigating the incident, but feel the victim was targeted and there is no danger to the general public.
If you have any information on this incident, contact the Onalaska Police Department at (608) 781-9550.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership