ONALASKA, Wis. - The City of Onalaska is looking for new banners to hang along Main and East Streets and the newly designed Highway 35.
Centering Onalaska is holding a contest and will award the winner with $100 cash and a basket of "Onalaska treats."
Centering Onalaska is looking for two complimentary designs that symbolize Onalaska. The three-season 20 x 48-inch banners will be staggered on the light poles and hung for the next three years.
The contest begins February 1. The Centering Onalaska banner committee will make their decision by March 30. A jury comprised of local citizens and dignitaries selected by Centering Onalaska will make the final decision and selection on which two banner designs have the winning design. The winner will be announced on April 1. The banners will go up in the city on May 23.
Click here for the guidelines for the banner design and the contest rules.
Entries can be dropped up at the Onalaska Tourism Office, 1101 Main Street; they can be emailed to email@example.com; or sent by mail to: Centering Onalaska, c/o Onalaska Tourism, 1101 Main Street, Onalaska, WI 54650.18313678
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking