LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - This year's Oktoberfest may be over, but the Royal Family is continuing to spread the festing spirit this week.
"Ein prosit, ein prosit. Gemuchlichkeit."
The family continued its tour around the area Tuesday, starting with a visit to Northside Elementary in La Crosse Tuesday morning. The family will visit other schools, assisted living homes, and events in La Crosse through Saturday.
From there the Royalty will represent La Crosse and Oktoberfest across Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Area hotel damaged after bizarre car crash
- Donor recipients, family meet for first time in Onalaska
- Sunday liquor sales ban on Minnesota House's chopping block
- Area organization helping so all girls can go to prom
- Taste of Trempealeau event raises money for public library
- Viroqua chef nominated for highest honor in restaurant industry
- State to contribute $5 million to La Crosse Center renovations
- La Crosse Fire Department investigating two early morning fires
- Police searching for man who robbed Holy Smokes at gun point
- Warmer than average temperatures benefit area businesses, ski tournaments