LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - This year's Oktoberfest may be over, but the Royal Family is continuing to spread the festing spirit this week.
"Ein prosit, ein prosit. Gemuchlichkeit."
The family continued its tour around the area Tuesday, starting with a visit to Northside Elementary in La Crosse Tuesday morning. The family will visit other schools, assisted living homes, and events in La Crosse through Saturday.
From there the Royalty will represent La Crosse and Oktoberfest across Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin Corrections Department closes internal unit
- Walker administration renews self-insurance push
- 10 inmates escape from Minnesota prison; 1 still on the lam
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Man convicted of killing Wisconsin woman buried in basement
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program
- State delays release of comments on Walker's Medicaid plans