LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - This year's Oktoberfest may be over, but the Royal Family is continuing to spread the festing spirit this week.
"Ein prosit, ein prosit. Gemuchlichkeit."
The family continued its tour around the area Tuesday, starting with a visit to Northside Elementary in La Crosse Tuesday morning. The family will visit other schools, assisted living homes, and events in La Crosse through Saturday.
From there the Royalty will represent La Crosse and Oktoberfest across Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration