MOUNT CALVARY, Wis. (AP) - Authorities are battling a large fire at St. Lawrence Seminary High School.
WLUK-TV says that the Fond du Lac Sheriff's Office received a report of a fire early Saturday. Officials say everyone has been evacuated.
According to WISN-TV, officials have not said whether there are injures, or which building on campus is involved.
St. Lawrence Seminary High School is a private, Catholic boarding school for young men. It was founded in 1860 by Capuchin Franciscans.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay