RED WING, Minn. (AP) - Police have released the name of a Missouri man who apparently fell to his death while jogging along a Mississippi River bluff in southeastern Minnesota.
The Red Wing Police Department identifies the victim as 54-year-old David Lucuson of Fenton, Missouri.
The Post-Bulletin of Rochester reports police believe Lucuson was in Red Wing on a business trip.
Police say his body was found Wednesday night at the bottom of a 200-foot-high rock wall on the north side of Barn Bluff. Witnesses tried to revive him, but he was pronounced dead after first responders arrived.
Witnesses told police the man had been jogging on the trail at the top of the bluff shortly beforehand and had asked for directions.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure