RED WING, Minn. (AP) - Police have released the name of a Missouri man who apparently fell to his death while jogging along a Mississippi River bluff in southeastern Minnesota.
The Red Wing Police Department identifies the victim as 54-year-old David Lucuson of Fenton, Missouri.
The Post-Bulletin of Rochester reports police believe Lucuson was in Red Wing on a business trip.
Police say his body was found Wednesday night at the bottom of a 200-foot-high rock wall on the north side of Barn Bluff. Witnesses tried to revive him, but he was pronounced dead after first responders arrived.
Witnesses told police the man had been jogging on the trail at the top of the bluff shortly beforehand and had asked for directions.
- Local event helps connect military families
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Area couples prepare for wedding season