FARGO, N.D. (AP) - O.J. Simpson's former girlfriend has pleaded guilty to felony burglary and drug possession in a Minnesota case, two months after getting a suspended sentence in North Dakota for trying to snatch someone's purse.
Thirty-eight-year-old Christie Prody is accused of stealing painkillers from an elderly couple in Moorhead, Minn., while working in their home as a nurse. The Forum newspaper reports she's to be sentenced June 28.
Prody in March entered an Alford plea to felony robbery in Fargo, N.D., meaning she didn't admit guilt but acknowledged there likely was enough evidence to convict her. She was given a four-year suspended sentence and ordered to serve two years of probation.
Prody and Simpson began dating in 1996 after he was acquitted of killing his ex-wife and her friend in Los Angeles.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser