DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) - No Powerball winner? It just means a bigger jackpot for the rest of us.
Lottery officials say no ticket matched all the numbers in Wednesday night's Powerball drawing, meaning the current $320 million jackpot could swell before the next drawing on Saturday.
Iowa Lottery spokeswoman Mary Neubauer says the current jackpot is the sixth highest in history, but that it could grow depending on sales at the end of each day.
No one has won the Powerball jackpot since early February.
The holders of two winning tickets -- one purchased in Arizona and the other in Missouri -- shared $587.5 million in November, the largest Powerball jackpot in history.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse