RITTER, Iowa (AP) - No injuries have been reported in the derailment of a freight train in northwest Iowa.
Sioux City television station KCAU reports that more than a dozen cars left the tracks a little before 6:30 a.m. Thursday near Ritter. Officials say peanut oil and grain have spilled from some of the cars.
The cause of the derailment is being investigated.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract