LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The next "Coffee with Kabat" is scheduled for May 22 from 5 – 6:30 p.m. at the North Side Community Policing Center, 713 St. James Street in La Crosse.
The meeting is an opportunity for people in the community to meet the Mayor Tim Kabat, express their concerns and ideas on how to improve the City of La Crosse. Coffee and refreshments will be provided.
The last Coffee with Kabat was held in January. This is the third "Coffee with Kabat" session.
- Mayo Clinic Health System making switch to Epic medical record software
- La Crosse's Losey Boulevard speed limit reduced to 25
- Koenig, Thomas find NBA homes
- Officials: Poisonous hemlock spreading in parts of Minnesota
- Walker to promote Wisconsin cheese in statewide tour
- Repeat drug offender in La Crosse held on $50,000 cash bond
- Lawsuits complain that 2x4s, other boards don't measure up
- Former tent city residents find housing
- Onalaska's Glynn takes home prestigious award
- 1 dead after shooting at Minnetonka storage facility