LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The next "Coffee with Kabat" is scheduled for May 22 from 5 – 6:30 p.m. at the North Side Community Policing Center, 713 St. James Street in La Crosse.
The meeting is an opportunity for people in the community to meet the Mayor Tim Kabat, express their concerns and ideas on how to improve the City of La Crosse. Coffee and refreshments will be provided.
The last Coffee with Kabat was held in January. This is the third "Coffee with Kabat" session.
- Sparta woman caught on surveillance stealing CMN donation box
- Westby students protest for principal on administrative leave
- House GOP abruptly pulls troubled health care bill
- Allen busts out to lead Florida past Wisconsin into Elite 8
- Winona area public school district facing tough budget cuts
- Poultry producers in Minnesota better prepared for bird flu
- Viral video of choking incident shows importance of knowing Heimlich
- Organic Valley reports record sales
- Wisconsin makes legal arguments in redistricting appeal
- Coon Valley man charged with first degree sexual assault of a child