LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The next "Coffee with Kabat" is scheduled for May 22 from 5 – 6:30 p.m. at the North Side Community Policing Center, 713 St. James Street in La Crosse.
The meeting is an opportunity for people in the community to meet the Mayor Tim Kabat, express their concerns and ideas on how to improve the City of La Crosse. Coffee and refreshments will be provided.
The last Coffee with Kabat was held in January. This is the third "Coffee with Kabat" session.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers