LA CROSSE, Wis. - A La Crosse woman at the center of one of our favorite "In Search of" stories of all time, passed away suddenly last week.
Jean Vaughn Favre wore her heart on her sleeve. She welcomed so many people into her home over the years and treated them all like family. In fact she was known by many as Mama Favre.
As a tribute to Jean and all the people that loved her, we wanted to give you another look at the story and the amazing woman who will be missed my so many.
If you would like to send your condolences to the Favre family, you can go to Blaschke & Schneider Funeral Homes's website.
A funeral will be held for her on Friday. Jean Vaughn Favre was 62-years-old.18370516
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US