LA CROSSE, Wis. - A La Crosse woman at the center of one of our favorite "In Search of" stories of all time, passed away suddenly last week.
Jean Vaughn Favre wore her heart on her sleeve. She welcomed so many people into her home over the years and treated them all like family. In fact she was known by many as Mama Favre.
As a tribute to Jean and all the people that loved her, we wanted to give you another look at the story and the amazing woman who will be missed my so many.
If you would like to send your condolences to the Favre family, you can go to Blaschke & Schneider Funeral Homes's website.
A funeral will be held for her on Friday. Jean Vaughn Favre was 62-years-old.18370516
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser