JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - On these hot summer days, there's nothing better than taking a dip in the water to cool off.
News 8 photographer John Schmidt takes us to the Lake Wazee, just outside of Black River Falls in Jackson County in these week's Eye Piece.
"I think when you get out on the water, its like you're in a different world. As soon as you push off from shore, its like you're in your own little place," said Jeff Polzin, a kayaking instructor.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death