The sound of rushing water. You'd think it would be long gone in this frozen winter, but if you know where to look, you can hear the water flow.
News 8 Photojournalist John Schmidt takes us to Hokah, Minnesota for this week's eye piece on Como Falls.
Every Friday on News 8 at 6, we'll feature a photo essay from our talented photographers.
- Arcadia flooding evacuates homes, keeps thousands of employees from work
- Flood waters rise quickly in Centerville
- Destruction after EF-1 tornado rips through McGregor, Iowa
- Storm damage destroys historical plane in Prairie Du Chien
- Ontario suffers serious damage after heavy rain
- STORM DAMAGE REPORTS
- Red Cross opening shelters in four locations
- July 19/20 Storm Pictures
- La Crosse Parks & Rec close all city trails
- Gundersen Blair Clinic is closed today