MASON CITY, Iowa (AP) - A new trial date has been set for a Mason City man charged with child endangerment in the death of his 19-month-old son.
The Mason City Globe Gazette says 29-year-old Kenneth Adams had been scheduled for trial next week.
Officers were sent to a Mason City home on Oct. 27 to check on an unresponsive child. Police say the infant was taken to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa, where he died. The State Medical Examiner's Office ruled the death a homicide.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?