MASON CITY, Iowa (AP) - A new trial date has been set for a Mason City man charged with child endangerment in the death of his 19-month-old son.
The Mason City Globe Gazette says 29-year-old Kenneth Adams had been scheduled for trial next week.
Officers were sent to a Mason City home on Oct. 27 to check on an unresponsive child. Police say the infant was taken to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa, where he died. The State Medical Examiner's Office ruled the death a homicide.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers