LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse police sergeant was arrested this week for allegedly threatening to kill his wife and kids after she asked for a divorce. His wife safely reported it.
Ann Kappauf, New Horizons Shelter Executive Director, joined Martha Koloski on News 8 at 5 to talk about dangerous relationships.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota