LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A La Crosse police sergeant was arrested this week for allegedly threatening to kill his wife and kids after she asked for a divorce. His wife safely reported it.
Ann Kappauf, New Horizons Shelter Executive Director, joined Martha Koloski on News 8 at 5 to talk about dangerous relationships.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff