LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - There will soon be another public place for our four-legged friends to play in La Crosse.
Dahl Subaru broke ground on a new facility on 3rd Street Tuesday afternoon.
Part of the 23,000 square foot facility will be a bike repair center and a public dog park with artificial grass.
Representatives from Dahl say they wanted to do something to cater to outdoor enthusiasts while also benefiting the community.
"Being in a downtown environment it's really important to be ingrained in the community, especially when we live in such close quarters so we want to maximize that relationship as much as we can and provide a great place for the citizens of this community to come and enjoy," said Tyler Dahl.
The facility should be finished by Fall of 2017.
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Iowa City bans smoking, chewing tobacco in all city parks
- Search to resume for missing boater
- Uncertainty reigns ahead of new health care sign-up period
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Packers QB Brett Hundley prepares for 1st NFL start
- Enchanted Forest returns to Myrick Park this weekend
- Lilmose kicks Hillsboro to postseason berth
- News 8 Sports Round Up - October 18, 2017
- Asian lady beetles, box elders look to move in as temperatures cool