LA CROSSE, Wis. - Two members of the La Crosse community compiled a book about the 150-year history of Cathedral of St. Joseph the Workman parish.
In the book, "A Landmark of Faith: 1893-2013" parishmembers Jean McDonnell and Mary Koller-Sperle document the early years of St. Joseph's parish and the development of the St. Joseph the Workman Cathedral.
The current Cathedral building at 530 Main Street in downtown La Crosse was dedicated in 1962. The original building was torn down in 1959 to make way for the current one.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US