PRAIRIE DU CHIEN, Wis. - The Wisconsin State Patrol has released the names of the people involved in a fatal head-on crash in Prairie du Chien on Sunday at 4:30 p.m.
Authorities say Lorraine Catherine Siegenthaler, 73, of McGregor, Iowa, was driving westbound when her vehicle crossed the center line on the Marquette-Joliet Bridge on Highway 18 and crashed into a van going eastbound carrying four people. Siegenthaler died from her injuries.18040946
The driver of the van, Roberta Lear, 43, of Prairie du Chien, was medflighted to Gundersen Lutheran after suffering life-threatening injuries. Judith Cornwell, 68, of Steuben, WI, and two juveniles suffered non-life-threatening injuries. They were treated at Prairie du Chien Memorial Hospital.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.