ONALASKA, WI - Kristoffer Gregory Raifsnider, 27, died after crashing his motorcycle into a car Saturday afternoon on County Highway Z and Z-N near Brice Prairie.
A sergeant with the La Crosse Fire Department says two motorcycles were driving east on county Z, when one became distracted and crossed the center line hitting a car.
The driver of the car, 18-year-old Town of Onalaska woman, Sarah Kristen Nokken received minor injuries. Raifsnider was transported to a local hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
The sheriff's department says alcohol does not appear to be a factor and the motorcycle driver was wearing a helmet.
The crash is still under investigation.22435596
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser