ONALASKA, WI - Kristoffer Gregory Raifsnider, 27, died after crashing his motorcycle into a car Saturday afternoon on County Highway Z and Z-N near Brice Prairie.
A sergeant with the La Crosse Fire Department says two motorcycles were driving east on county Z, when one became distracted and crossed the center line hitting a car.
The driver of the car, 18-year-old Town of Onalaska woman, Sarah Kristen Nokken received minor injuries. Raifsnider was transported to a local hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
The sheriff's department says alcohol does not appear to be a factor and the motorcycle driver was wearing a helmet.
The crash is still under investigation.22435596
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure