JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. - A 53-year-old man from Sparta died after he hit a deer while riding his motorcycle on County Highway P in the Town of Curran Sunday morning.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Department said Tim Greeno and a group of motorcyclists were going southbound on CTH P near Underhill Road in the Town of Curran when Greeno hit a deer.
Greeno, who was wearing a helmet, was ejected from his motorcycle. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline