JACKSON COUNTY, Wis. - A 53-year-old man from Sparta died after he hit a deer while riding his motorcycle on County Highway P in the Town of Curran Sunday morning.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Department said Tim Greeno and a group of motorcyclists were going southbound on CTH P near Underhill Road in the Town of Curran when Greeno hit a deer.
Greeno, who was wearing a helmet, was ejected from his motorcycle. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser